Our Service Policies
Please read and abide by the following polices when using our services:
- All reservations require a cash or credit card security deposit for incidentals. One-third (1/3rd) deposit is required to reserve a trip (minimum deposit of $250). Deposit is non-refundable 10 days prior to trip. Any cancelations 7 days prior to trip or less, full price of run is due.
- Charter is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter trip.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the trip by them or any members of their party.
- In the event clients or their guests, in sole determination of a Carriage Town Livery chauffeur, are unruly, cause damage to the vehicle, refuse directions of the driver as to the safety matters, act in unsafe, violent or disturbing manner, violate other provisions of these Polices the chauffeur may terminate the carriage with no refund.
- A fee of $250.00 will be assessed for each carpet or seat burn.
- Our sanitation fee is $150.00.
- Drug use is prohibited by law.
- NO alcohol is allowed to individuals under the age of 21.
- Any fines will be paid for by the client.
- It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof.
- Smoking of anything is not permitted in all of our vehicles.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet.
- Charter is not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions.
- Charter is not responsible for personal items, articles, or luggage left in the vehicle(s).
- Balances to be paid in full to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Carriage Town Livery reserves the right to substitute a vehicle or vehicles in place of contracted vehicle if or when necessary (substitutions may be similar).
- We may utilize other companies to subcontract your services as requested and do not accept responsibility for their actions during your trip.
- Client will be responsible for the cost of any damage and the full price of the services. Any damages to the vehicle will be the client’s responsibility. If client’s contract is secured with a credit card customer consents to Carriage Town Livery, LLC charging client’s account for any additional charges.
By using our service, you agree to all of these Policies.
GRATUITY IS ENCOURAGED FOR EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE PROVIDED
We are committed to providing our clients with the best service possible through quality vehicles and drivers. Thank you for choosing us for your upcoming trip as your transportation provider.